The eefacta Hub is connected to standardized international and national electronic business networks, such as the European OpenPEPPOL network (with the integrated PEPPOL Access Point and SMP Services) and NemHandel in Denmark and knows:
- Which standards are accepted/are in use – nationally and internationally.
- Who can receive electronic business documents and what they can receive.
- How the business document should be formatted for compliance.
- Where they are located and how to deliver documents in a secure and traceable manner.
The eefacta Hub takes care of the following requirements:
- Quality: Formal business documents must comply with the corresponding standard.
- Security: All data is secured from the point of sending into the hub and to the reception point of the internal receiver and/or to the external hub (e.g. Peppol or NemHandel).
- Tracability: All access to date is traceable. Who sent, viewed, received what and when.
Connection from an ERP system
The ERP is connected directly to the eefacta Hub via the eefacta Cloud API.