Easily share and discuss Invoices and other e-procurement documents within Microsoft Teams.
Unimaze E-Invoice Collaborator gives you a complete overview of your invoices.
The “E-invoice Collaborator” is an integration for Microsoft Teams that allows you to track your e-invoices and e-procurement documents, discuss, view, and collaborate with your team on Microsoft Teams. You can view and discuss e-procurement documents and e-invoices with colleagues or/and business partners on Microsoft Teams. Whether you need multiple people to collaborate and discuss or to keep everyone in the company informed, Unimaze automatically handles it directly within Microsoft Teams.
Take complete control of your approval and payment process by collaborating within Teams on your business documents on the Unimaze platform. Your ERP system must be integrated with the platform, sending or receiving business documents electronically.
The application is targeted toward financial departments that want to automate and improve their business workflow. Accountants can assign documents to department managers and procurement employees to understand the status of the delivery of goods and services related to invoices and resolve disputes with customers and suppliers.
Integrate with your ERP
Get up-to-speed fast and integrate the Unimaze Platform with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central add-on available on AppSource (Electronic Docs - Import and Electronic Docs - Export) or use your in-house developers or sub-contractors to integrate directly with our easy-to-use APIs (API documentation) that support Peppol BIS3 Billing based on the EN 16931 syntax, as well as orders, catalogs and more.
Integrations are available with SAP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Agresso, Uniconta, Xero, and more through our partners.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
On the Dashboard tab - Never miss a due date again.
- See invoices based on the proximity of due dates.
- See assigned invoices and unassigned invoices in the approval workflow.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on potentially disputed invoices
- Discuss with your suppliers and customers about specific invoices
The accountant has a complete overview of assigned and unassigned invoices and can have an excellent overview of the proximity to due dates.
Perform actions on the invoices where you can:
- Get notified when a new invoice arrives or when it is assigned to you.
- See at a glance the issuer, issue date, due date, and amount, or view the full invoice details.
- Pin documents to easily track invoices that you need to keep in focus.
- Discuss the documents with colleagues or issuer/customer as required
The invoice action card has the buttons „Pin, “Discuss, “Assign, “ and a complete overview. See a list of all your incoming and outgoing invoices.