Why Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers all the functionality you require to operate your business in a single solution in the cloud.
This implies that the software covers everything from finance to production, sales, and accounting.
More specifically, Business Central;
- Helps Nurture a Better Relationship with your Customers – The solution allows 360 degrees of customer view. That way, you can better know how to improve your business to meet your clients’ needs.
- Allows you to do Business from Anywhere – The software is mobile-friendly so that you can work from anywhere, in the comfort of your hand. You can process orders, check inventory status, and provide instant customer service.
- Helps Keep Your Business Safe – With five-star security and role-based workflows, you can be sure that your business is safe. And then, there are data backups, interaction history, and guaranteed uptime to complete the cycle.
- Allows you to Start Small and Scale When you’re Ready – You can select the modules your business requires and the extended functionality as your needs grow without extra hardware or adjustments.
- Helps Interlink your Entire Business – The software is a unified solution that allows seamless sharing of information between staff and processes.
And, because business data is readily accessible, you can make quick and informed decisions.
Your data is readily accessible across all your devices, ensuring that your employees can deliver better customer service – and that’s why Business Central e-invoicing comes in.
Business Central e-Invoicing and AP Automation
When you automate accounts payable, you have complete control of your supplier’s e-invoices from when they arrive at getting booked and paid for.
Plus, you can see who approves the invoices, how long it takes to pay, and the amount.
Here’s what happens when you integrate Business Central into your accounting system.
- You save time and money since there’s no manual work.
- You can process e-invoices quickly irrespective of where you are
- You ensure that anyone paying invoices complies with company rules and authorization.
Automatize Your e-Invoices Using Business Central and Unimaze
Unimaze is helping businesses integrate Business Central into their accounting systems to facilitate and automate creating, sending, registering, and tracking electronic invoices.
Besides, businesses can manage their invoicing in multiple languages through Business Central invoicing. And the beauty of it is that you can do this straight from your ERP system.
What Does Integration of Business Central via Unimaze Involve?
Ideally, the integration of Business Central with Unimaze e-invoicing software is a connection that enables businesses to use both platforms simultaneously.
This implies that you can access all e-invoicing services offered by Unimaze using your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
You can easily stay on top of the electronic invoicing processes without interfering with your regular workflow/schedule.
How Do You Integrate Business Central and Unimaze?
The first step is to sign up for business automation with Unimaze. We will then find the best e-invoicing solution and Dynamics 365 BC add-on that suits your unique business needs and industry. When this is done, you will be ready to automate your e-invoices.
Note – You’ll continue using your Business Central system as before. However, now, you’ll be able to manage your e-invoices without going through different processes.
Why Integrate Business Central via Unimaze?
Microsoft is encouraging all its users to migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central for starters.
And, Unimaze is a leader when it comes to ERP integration. Our cloud-based solutions offer the functionality required to automate your Business Central accounts payable operations.
We’re experts in AP and workflow automation. Further, we strive to deliver optimal AP automation efficiency with the highest precision.
Business Central E-invoicing Integration – Gives You an Edge!
Electronic invoicing management without integration has its downsides, including;
You Have to Use an External Tool
Your best bet to manage invoices without integration is to use an external tool connected to your clients to generate and send e-invoicing.
That doubles your workload since you have to create and register your invoices in MS 365 Business Central for daily management. On top of that, you have to generate and send invoices using a complementary tool.
You Have to Manage Invoices Manually
The other option is to create an invoice file using your Business Central system. While you obtain the correct invoice format, you must access the General Entry Point website where your client is registered, upload, and send the invoice manually.
Unimaze – Making Business Central Integration Easier
The MS Dynamics 365 integration facilitated by Unimaze enables businesses to automate e-invoicing from start to finish.
That implies the following;
- You can create invoices once
- You can send your e-invoices through Business Central with the need to configure your ERP system.
- You can sign your invoices using a digital certificate.
- You can receive notifications about the status of your invoices right into your system.
- You can send electronic invoices to any country connected to the PEPPOL network since Unimaze is a certified Access Point Provider.
- You can receive invoicing straight to the Business Central system without having to configure anything.
- You can receive supplier invoices through various channels.
- You can send status changes to your suppliers, letting them know you’ve accepted, rejected, or paid an invoice.
Are You Ready to Adopt Business Central Invoicing?
With Unimaze AP automation software, you can ensure seamless integration to MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Start streamlining your business today. Contact Unimaze support to enjoy the benefits of digitizing your e-invoicing processes.